Commercial garage doors and door operators can help you secure your business’s inventory and property. They also help you enter your commercial space more conveniently. For storage areas, loading bays, commercial property garages and other business needs, American Overhead Doors, Inc. can find the right products and install them so you can get back to focusing on your business.
Durable Commercial Doors From Clopay®
American Overhead Doors, Inc. is proud to offer commercial doors from Clopay®, one of the most-trusted overhead door brands in Connecticut and across the nation. Maybe you’re looking for service grilles for indoor areas to secure a store while offering visibility and ventilation. You might be trying to find reliable service doors for a garage. Whatever your needs are, we can help.
Clopay® commercial doors are designed to be durable and smooth operating. They include counter doors for kiosks and ticket booths as well as industrial doors that allow forklifts to get in and out of warehouse areas. Some of the overhead doors offered by Clopay® can be customized with insulation to create climate-controlled areas. Some can also be customized with colors for branding.
Smart Commercial Door Operators From LiftMaster
To make sure your commercial overheads work correctly, you will need a durable, reliable door operator. LiftMaster offers an ideal solution for your needs. Operators from this brand are right for high-cycle applications and have features such as:
- Quiet operation.
- myQ® technology, which allows you to control your operator and lights remotely using your preferred electronic device. You can also get push notifications or alerts if your door is opened.
- Dual voltage connections for more flexibility.
- Warranties for your peace of mind.
- Mid-stop, which lets you set a level between “open” and “closed” so you can partly open a door for faster loading and energy savings.
- Timer-to-close to ensure your doors are closed after a set period of time.
- A maximum run timer to prevent motor burnout caused by a motor running too long.
- Maintenance alert systems (MAS) to take the guesswork out of when it’s time for maintenance.
- Security+ 2.0™, which sends a new code with each click to offer added security.
American Overhead Doors, Inc. has different operators to work with a variety of commercial doors, including Clopay® doors. With our wide inventory, you can choose the right features and the correct operator for your medium or heavy industrial needs.
Connecticut’s Source for Commercial Doors and Openers
If you’re looking for overhead doors for your Connecticut businesses, American Overhead Doors, Inc. can help. We offer high-quality commercial doors and operators in Connecticut. Our team will make sure to put your doors and operators in place quickly and with minimal disruption to your operations so you can get back to business.
When you want quality commercial doors and operators in Connecticut, contact our team. We’d be happy to schedule an appointment for you to visit our showroom to see the range of overheads and operators we offer. We can also offer estimates and arrange sales and installation online or over the phone.